qWave is in the process of developing a range of tools and services for perforation, testing, stimulation and cleaning of oil and gas wells. The tools are based on a proprietary technology platform invented and recently demonstrated by qWave. With a successful “proof of concept”, and the backing from several of the leading operators on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (to be announced), qWave is now looking to expand its core team to ensure continued success and growth of the company.
Are you passionate about product development? Do you want to be a vital part in the entire project execution from prototype to commercial product? Does it sound interesting to become a key and integral member of the team of a start-up company with a new and ground-breaking technology with an international market potential? qWave is looking to strengthening the team with a COO / Project Manager who will play a major role in lifting the company to its next level. The position will be part of the top management team
- Project management with the responsibility of the entire project execution.
- Drive development tasks which is market driven and aligned with essential stakeholders.
- Manage development activities within relevant technologies, both independently and in teams.
- Work closely with CEO, suppliers and JIP partners to obtain optimal solutions and reach market in time.
- Take part in establishing procedures, test programs and QHSE policy.
- Take part in business development and strategy plans.
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues.
- MSc degree in Engineering; Minimum 10 years working experience within the oil & gas industry.
- Relevant experience with design and/or operation of downhole logging, intervention and/or completions tools.
- Experience in project management and business development.
- have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- thrive in a creative, solution-oriented and effective project execution environment.
- are curious, innovative, and think outside the box.
- are able to show initiative and work both independently and in teams.
- are able to work in a dynamic environment.
- are focused on improvement, challenge and push design limits to best possible competitive position.
- are committed and strive to make a difference.
- are flexible, with a desire to acquire new skills.
- are a team player.
- have an opinion and share it.
- have an outgoing personality, with strong communication skills.
- are proactive in developing relations and understanding customers’ needs.
Type of position
Competitive conditions, and an attractive opportunity for co-ownership in the company.
Place of work
If this sounds interesting, please click here.